Sometimes a treat is exactly what you need to make your dog’s day!
Treats make excellent rewards, nice little snacks, or just a small gesture of love to your pet. Some even have health benefits, like teeth cleaning, calming effects, joint support, and more. Treats can also be used as food toppers to get a reluctant pooch more interested in their dinner!
We want all pooches and family members to be safe while here.
- Pets must be under control at all times. Please use a leash (we will provide a “loaner” if you forgot yours) or carry them in your arms.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended at any time for their own safety and others. We are available and happy to assist you with the proper use of the tubs and getting your pet settled.
- We are proud to be a flea kill zone! Fleas are known to hop aboard your Best Friend for a ride. We know it happens but we don’t want them to happen to our customers from other customers. If your pet has fleas, talk to us.
- If we determine that your pet is aggressive, we may ask you to leave. We will be glad to suggest a better time to visit or set up a special appointment before or after normal hours.
- Before anyone, especially a child, approaches an unfamiliar pet, ask permission of the pet’s owner.
- Please be on Poop Patrol for your pets. If a “poop-happens” inside or outside, clean up the mess and help keep everyone in our shopping center happy. We offer free poop bags for this purpose.
- We are a “family friendly” pet wash and enjoy children learning to care for the family pet as well as sharing in the adventure. However, young children can pose special concerns. For their safety and the consideration of all patrons, please have young children under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- Salon Versace Dog Wash & Grooming values the health of every spa pet and will require: Rabies and Distemper/Parvo to be up to date before visiting for spa services. Bordetella is also preferred. We understand that vaccination situations for puppies and senior pups may vary, please call the salon with questions. We please ask that prior to your pet’s spa service appointment to have the Vet, FAX (757-452-3920) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) over your pet’s records. We will also gladly make a copy for you should you choose to bring them with you to the appointment as well.
- The last wash must begin 45 minutes prior to close.
SALON VERSACE DOG BATH & GROOMING
2865 Lynnhaven Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Monday: by appointment only
Tuesday-Saturday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM